Re: legend over map panel?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:27:04 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Ozan,

Try drawing your panel plots before you draw your text and markers.
You will need to 1) turn off the frame advance for your panel plots,
2) have the panel plots drawn before the text and markers, and then
3) advance the frame yourself. Your modified code will look something
like this:

;leg_label_res_at_txFontHeightF = 0.08
    . . .
panelres = True
panelres_at_gsnFrame = False ; Don't advance frame.
gsn_panel(wks,(/map1,map2/),(/2,1/),panelres)

;;DRAW THE LEGEND;;
do i=0, dimsizes(markercodes) - 1
    . . .
end do