ps to gif?

From: ozan mert gokturk <gokturko_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 00:01:08 +0300

Hi Everybody,

This question is not directly related to NCL, but I hope you have an answer.

When converting ps files to gif by imagemagick's convert command, there is a
considerable reduction in the color contrast of the images (compared to pdf).
Convert has a -contrast option which is said to be enhancing the contrast, but
I could not see any effect.

Do you know any better way for this process, which will not decrease the color
contrast? (I am running Mac Os X, by the way)

Thank you

--Ozan