new version of NCL available

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 11:47:20 -0600 (MDT)

We are pleased to announce that version 4.2.0.a034 of NCL is now
available for download from the ESG website. For download information:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/

Important note: the "ncl_grib2nc" application is deprecated in this
version, and replaced with the new "ncl_convert2nc" application.
"ncl_convert2nc" will convert HDF 4, HDFEOS 2, and GRIB 1 files to
netCDF:

     http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Tools/ncl_convert2nc.shtml

To see a full list of what's new in this version of NCL, please see:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/new_release.shtml

If you have any questions or problems with this new version, please
contact me. As usual, if you don't see your favorite binary on the ESG
website, email me and I'll see what I can do. We are still working on
getting more OPeNDAP binaries and hope to have these later this week
or next.