Re: overlaying contours

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 17:46:40 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Mateus,

The second resource list, "res2", should have contour resources
attached to it only. The map resources should be attached to the
first resource list (as they already are in your case).

When you do:

res2 = res

you are effectively copying all the map resources you just set to your
second resource list. This won't hurt anything, but you do get those
error messages.

If you indeed want to copy all the resources from res to res2, I would
suggest doing this copy command before you set any map resources. Or,
just start a new resource list and set only the resources you
actually want for the second contours.

--Mary