Re: histograms

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 12:08:01 -0600

Hi Keith,

Unfortunately, I have not found a way for you to alter the right Y-axis
and have NCL automatically draw your new right y-axis text. I did find
an example that shows how to remove the right y-axis, and then you could
use gsn_text_ndc to set the right y-axis label manually. Not the most
convienent way to get around this issue, but still...

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Scripts/h_time_5.ncl

Adam