Re: A panel question for help

From: <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:37:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi Xiangjun,

This should be possible. First, you will need to set up your individual
plot resource list so that lbLabelBarOn = True is set for plots 3,6, and 8
and False for the rest. Second, you will need to set the resource
gsnPanelRight in your panel plot resource list, and set it to something
like 0.9. This will leave room on the right hand side of the page and
should allow the label bars to not flow off of the page...

Good luck..
Adam