contouring question

From: Kate Hedstrom <kate_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 15:15:28 -0900

Hi All,

I am plotting tides in my domain. The important fields are tidal
amplitude and phase. The amplitude is no problem, but the phase has
a range of 0 to 360 degrees (or equivalent) and then jumps suddenly
from 360 to 0. It's similar to plotting longitude over the pole. Is
there any plotting feature to omit the contours where the jump
happens?

Thanks,
Kate

--
Kate Hedstr�m       Arctic Region Supercomputing Center
kate_at_arsc.edu       University of Alaska, Fairbanks