skew-t plot; 2 situations in one plot.

From: <ern_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 23:40:25 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
To be able to compare2 different situations, I am trying to make a skew-t
plot with data from these situations in the same plot; i.e a plot with 2
different tc graphs, 2 different td graphs, and 2 different wind graphs.
It seems like the function skewT_PlotData only can read 1d data so I am
not sure of how to do this.
I have seen plots like this in grads but wonder how to do it in ncl. Does
anyone have an idea?
I am using wrf_out netcdf-files. I am not sure if that matters though..

Thanks!
/Erik