Re: WRF NCL CYGWIN

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:43:35 -0700 (MST)

Dear Sharmila,

WRAPIT does not work on Cygwin. The person who maintained this
script is no longer here, and the work of maintaining it has
fallen on me, which I don't always have time to do.

We have added a good portion of the WRF functions as built-in
functions to NCL, which will be released in the next version
of NCL. I might be able to provide you with a prelease for
NCL under Cygwin if you want to try the new functions.

--Mary