Wavelets and time

From: <jimmyc_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 00:32:07 -0600 (CST)

Hi all-
I am learning how to use the wavelet script along with a wrf idealized model
run.
My question concerns the use of a variable and its association with time as in
the following from the wavelet_1.ncl script:

power&time = time

What does this statement actually do?

Is "time" supposed to be defined in the netcdf file as an attribute?
Thanks for any insight.

--
James Correia Jr.
Ph.D. Candidate in Agricultural Meteorology