Re: delete me from the list...

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:36:33 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007, nataly giannopoulou wrote:

> I don't wish to receive any more e-mail from ncl-talk.
> How do I get off the list?

To all:

To unsubscribe from ncl-talk, go to:

and go to the bottom of the page and click the "unsubscribe" button
and follow the instructions. You must know the exact email address
that you subscribed under.

The above URL should be appearing at the bottom of most ncl-talk email
messages, in case you ever forget it.

To Nataly: I didn't see your "natgfs_at_yahoo.gr" email address in the
list, so I was unable to unsubscribe you myself. You might be
subscribed under a different email address.