multiple contours on one panel

From: Derrick Snowden <Derrick.Snowden_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 11:22:28 -0500

Hi all

I'm trying to plot a single contour from a field on a map, and repeat
this numerous times on the same map. For example. I'm plotting a mean
temperature field which I calculate from a field that has 50 years of
data. On top of this mean map, I'd like to overlay one and only one
contour from each of the fifty years. I'm trying to see how a
particular feature, bounded by this one contour, evolves over time.

Does anyone have any suggestions or has anyone out there done this
before?

Thanks
Derrick

--