Re: Ncl html documents

From: Rick Grubin <grubin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:10:07 -0700

Hello Louis

> Internet band pass of in my institution is very low therefore there
> is regularly interruption.
> How can I do to download all ncl document (html) for consultation
> without Internet connection?

I am not aware of this having been an issue for anyone else, and thus
I think your request is unique. I will bring up this
topic with the NCL team next week when everyone is back in the office.

In the meantime, you can download NCL manuals in PDF format.
Hopefully your connection will allow this. Please see:

        http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/

where you'll find Graphics and Mini-Language manuals in printable
form. If the download doesn't work for you, please
contact me and we can find another way to get them to you.

-Rick.
----
Rick Grubin NCAR/CISL/VETS
Visualization + Enabling Technologies