Re: How to draw two plots in one figure, likes "hold on" in MATLAB

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:25:38 -0700 (MST)

Mateus has pointed you toward the generic "panel" plot
example set.

In NCL, setting the gsnDraw and gsnFrame resources [ie, plot options]
to False is equivalent to Matlab's "hold on".

Some specific examples which specifically use gsn_csm_xy

See Examples 2 and 3 at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/spec.shtml