Data boundary issue

From: Gourand <fgourand_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 16:11:01 -0900

Hi,

I'm trying to plot a temperature map, and also to zoom in different
parts of this map. For an unknown reason, when I plot small parts of my
map, NCL fails and says :
"warning:ContourPlotDraw: data boundary is out of range"

I have attached a short and very simple example of this : when you run
it, it should display the map correctly. But, try to change line 14 in
the "exfail.ncl" file :
xe = 10 instead of xe = 11 in original version, and you should see the
empty map and the warning message.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Francois