Upcoming NCL workshops

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 10:46:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,

This is to let everyone know about the three NCL workshops we will be
hosting this year at our Corporate Technical Training Center in
Boulder, Colorado. Registration is free, but you must arrange your own
lodging and transportation. Dates:

   March 13-16, 2007
   June 19-22, 2007
   October 9-12, 2007

The workshops are a combination of lectures and hands-on labs. (Each
person is provided with a computer that has NCL installed.) You can
bring your own datasets to work with or use sample ones we
provide. Instructors are readily available during the labs to help you
with your NCL questions.

The lectures cover an overview of NCL and language basics, as well as
file input/output, data analysis, and graphics.

Space is limited to about 14-16 students a class, and the slots
usually fill up, so sign up soon if you're interested. Preference is
given to students and researchers from universities and labs.

Please see:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Training/Workshops/

for more information.

Cheers,