Re: wmlabs in loop plots symbols at wrong positions

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 08:04:25 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dave,

We've been looking into this, and it appears to be a somewhat odd
problem. There is a work-around, although I haven't tried it on your
script. (I just tried it on a smaller test script.)

Inside your "do" loop, just before the "end do", add:

      delete(plot)

This seems to be necessary because even though "plot" is being reset
every time in the loop, I think internally the old plot is still in
memory somewhere. This is somehow affecting wmap initializations for
the new plots.

We'll continue to look into this. Let me know if the "delete" command
doesn't fix the problem for you. Thanks for reporting it.

--Mary