How to change the phase "in degree" to the phase "in the time unit" when using specxy_anal?

From: LEO_ARIES <Leo_Aries_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 00:10:44 +0800

Hi,all

    I want to know how to change the phase " in the degree"( which is a attribute of return value when using specxy_anal)
to the phase "in the time unit". For example, when I calculate the cross spectrum for 2 time series in a resolution of annual,
I want to get their phase in the unit of year.

    Thanks !

Lin

LEO_ARIES
2007-03-04