Re: strange linux error

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:00:57 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Ozan,

I don't know if it's a coincidence, but one of our developers ran into
a similar problem on a Mac, and the problem went away when we simply
recompiled NCL. It was failing on an NhlNewMarker command that worked
just fine on other systems.

Now that I see somebody else having a similar problem, it makes me
wonder. Can you provide me with your script and data file? If you
don't have a way to do this, email me separately and I'll try to set
something up for you.

Also, I will need to know which version of NCL you are running,
and the "uname -a" result from your system.

Thanks,

--Mary