Re: NCL - Strange 'Noise' with plots (Installation trouble?)

From: <Jacob.Klee_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 15:51:37 -0400
Dennis,

Thank you so much for you help and time thus far.

For fun I updated my cygwin installation today, and reinstalled NCL V33.  No changes on any front was evident from those efforts.  As best as I can tell, all my settings look correct.

I uploaded a modification of the script you sent Friday evening and it's results (Jacob05.zip) to the FTP directory you provided in the hopes that the 'pattern' (or better the lack there of) of the presence and distribution of this 'noise' might be helpfull to you or others.

I look forward to installing v35 shortly and seeing what impact that has.

Cheers,

Jacob

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This
electronic message contains information which may be legally
confidential and/or privileged and does not in any case represent a
firm ENERGY COMMODITY bid or offer relating thereto which binds the
sender without an additional express written confirmation to that
effect. The information is intended solely for the individual or
entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the
sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it.
Thank you.