Re: how to change the page size of pdf?

From: <xiexin163_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 00:53:20 +0800

Hi, Mary

Using your sciprt, now I can change the position of the plot
following the code your sent me adjusting the value of vpXF and vp YF.
But I still can not change the paper size.
I draw the problem in the attachment in a PDF file and wonder
how to make the page size fit the plot.
Thank you very much!

Xie Xin

In your mail: