Re: Setting missing values

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:19:30 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Karen,

Without being able to see the code before this statement, I can only
guess about what might be happening. The error message is stating
there's a type mismatch, so it's possible that "vxy" already has a
_FillValue attribute that is not of type integer. Hence, when you try to
force it to be an integer value, you get a type mismatch.

The _FillValue attribute value should be the same type as "vxy", so you
may need to adjust your value to reflect this.

--Mary

If you need it to be -32768, then try deleting the value fi