Re: Muhammad Amjad wants to chat

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 09:34:18 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 3 Apr 2007, Muhammad Amjad wrote:

> I've been using Google Talk and thought you might like to try it out.
> We can use it to call each other for free over the internet. Here's an
> invitation to download Google Talk. Give it a try!

Dear Muhammad Amjad,

This kind of posting is not appropriate for ncl-talk. If there had
been a specific ncl-related or science-related topic that you wanted
to discuss, then that might have been acceptable.

In the future, please keep topics in ncl-talk relative to NCL or a
related issue, and do not use this forum for this kind of advertising.

We will update the ncl-talk subscriber information page to include
more guidelines for postings.

Thank you,