Re: Coordinate subscripting problems

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:30:49 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Seth,

Thanks for providing such a good analysis of your problem.

There was a bug fixed in version a034 that dealt with single value
coordinate subscripting. see:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/new_release.shtml#ImportantBugFixes

If you tell me what system you have, I can give you a new ncl
executable to try to see if this makes a difference. If it does, then
I can provide you with the full software, or you can download it
yourself from www.earthsystemgrid.org.

--Mary