Re: How to get pcvar_varimax when using eofunc_varimax?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:26:20 -0600

Hi Lin,

The addition of the "pcvar_varimax" attributed was only just recently
added, and we failed to indicate this in the documentation. The next
release of NCL, which we have slipped a few weeks because of some
more GRIB testing, is scheduled for some time around the end of April.

If you would like to have a test version, send me an email with
information about your system "uname -a". Additionally, if you have a
Linux system, I need your "gcc" version as well, "gcc --version".

Meanwhile, I will amend the documentation to indicate that
"pcvar_varimax" is a new feature.

--Mary