Re: Question regarding NCAR and use to generate NEXRAD data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 11:21:33 -0600

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for providing the information. I did a little bit of looking
around for tools that support NEXRAD, and saw a mention of IDV,
produced by Unidata here at NCAR. Has anybody has tried this tool?

Also, I see that Unidata has a Java netCDF interface that looks like it
might handle NEXRAD data.

--Mary