Re: How text appear in color plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 08:47:56 -0600

Hello,

If you are calling gsn_text before you draw the filled contour plot,
then your text will be drawn first, and the contour plot on top. I
suggest drawing the plot first, then calling gsn_text.

Or, you can try to use gsn_add_text in the same fashion that you are
using gsn_add_polymarker. This will cause the text to be "attached"
to the plot, and will only get drawn when the plot is drawn.

--Mary