Re: problem with 2D vertical coordinates plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 10:01:22 -0600

Hi Franco,

Please see the WRF graphical page, which contains several examples.
The main page is:

     http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/wrf.shtml

which contains links to several other pages, one or two of which
contain vector plots.

You may also want to consider contacting WRF support itself, at
wrfhelp_at_ucar.edu. They have a large post-processing graphics package
created specifically for WRF. You can see their page at:

     http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/graphics/WRF_NCL/NCL.htm

--Mary