mask file only for individual Ocean

From: hjb <hjb_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 02:00:06 +0800

Sir,

Is there anybody who has given the mask of Atlantic Ocean or others such as Pacific Ocean only.

I am trying to do experiments, but must do this job first: replace the observational Atlantic Ocean sst (35S-90N) with other sst. So, I think I should use the function "mask" after getting the file where the locations of Atlantic Ocean are 1. The problem is coming, how can I get the file where locations of Atlantic Ocean are 1 , elsewhere is o?

I just want to push this question, maybe there is somebody can do this.

Thanks a lot!

Brady