Re: [Bulk] [ncl-talk] Problems with the value (_FillValue)

From: Mateus da Silva Teixeira <mtex2k3_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:30:44 -0300

Hi Luciana,

I think that you cannot plot a field that have 0 as _FillValue. So, you
should change your _FillValue.
Have your variable a _FillValue atribute, from its file?
If no, assign a _FillValue = 0 and, then, change it to another value.
If yes, assign another value to _FillValue attribute.
When you change the _FillValue attribute of some variable, all the
elements equal to _FillValue will also change!

Mateus