Re: newest version of gsn code

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 07:17:46 -0600 (MDT)

You will need to download the latest NCL in order to get gsn_code.ncl
and gsn_csm.ncl. It's important to download everything as a package
rather than as individual files, because the gsn_xxx.ncl codes are
usually upgraded every release to call new functions in NCL.

If you were to just download the scripts, your old version of NCL
probably wouldn't be able to load the new scripts.

--Mary