Re: Data boundary issue

From: James McPhee <jmcphee_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 12:35:16 -0400

Hello Dave, I'm having the same issue as Francois did a few months
ago (see below). Have you got any ideas on working around it?

Thanks, James

James McPhee
Profesor Asistente, Departamento de Ingenieria Civil
Facultad de Ciencias Fisicas y Matematicas, Universidad de Chile
Av. Blanco Encalada 2002 piso 3
Santiago, Chile
tel: +56-2-9784397
jmcphee_at_ing.uchile.cl