Problem using gsnMaskLambertConformal

From: Gina Henderson <ginah_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:15:46 -0400

Hi there,

I am trying to create a regional lambert contour map and am having problems
with the masking. I include:

    res_at_mpMinLonF = -130 ;230
    res_at_mpMaxLonF = 70 ;430
    res_at_mpMinLatF = 15
    res_at_mpMaxLatF = 70

  res_at_gsnMaskLambertConformal = True ; turn on lc masking
  res_at_gsnMaskLambertConformalOutlineOn = False ; turns off outline
  press&lon = press&lon-180 ; make lon go -180 to
180

but get a warning:

warning:gsnMaskLambertConformal is not a valid resource in
febpress_lam_contour at this time
warning:gsnMaskLambertConformalOutlineOn is not a valid resource in
febpress_lam_contour at this time

and get a global plot back in return. Why can I not get the area specified
and does the masking statement have to appear in a particular place in the
code?

Gina.

Attached is the code.