Re: How to draw xy-plots with makers

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 22:26:58 -0600

Hi Lawrence,

Please see the second frame of example 2 at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml

You can use either a set of predefined markers:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Images/markers.gif

or you can define your own using the NhlNewMarker function:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/NhlNewMarker.shtml

Example 4 of the first URL above shows how to use NhlNewMarker.

Good luck,

--Mary