where are the source code?

From: 施 宁 <shining0826_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 09:15:09 +0800

hi all
Are the source codes of many functions or procedures in NCL available for
all users? I want to better understand the results calculated from
functions or procedures, for example, how dose the procedure “uv2sfvpf”
set the sphereic truncation and the mean or basic field for the final
output result "sf" (streamfunction). Maybe only being clear to the
calculation methods can I put more confidence on the accuracy of those
output result. I’m very grateful if anyone could tell me where could I
found the built-in codes?

Best regards!