Re: WRF subregion issue

From: Chris Misenis <cmisenis_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:52:19 -0400

Adam and NCL,

I tried attaching the info as attributes in the following way, if I
understand you correctly:

So my code looks like this:

;************************************************
; Read perturbation geopotential at all times and levels
;************************************************
; FIRST x for CHEM; SECOND x for METEOR
; x = f->PH ; (Time, bottom_top, south_north, west_east)
; x = f->hcho ; (Time, bottom_top, south_north, west_east)
  x = f->T2 ; (Time, south_north, west_east)
  u = f->U10 ;
  v = f->V10 ;
  lat2d = f->XLAT
  lon2d = f->XLONG
  x_at_lat2d = f->XLAT(0,:,:)
  x_at_lon2d = f->XLONG(0,:,:)

; printVarSummary(times)
  print(x_at_description)
; printVarSummary(znu)
  printVarSummary(u)

I turned tfDoNDCOverlay = False.

But now, the error I'm getting is that no data is being plotted, but the map
is still zoomed. Also, I get the errors during generation that say
check_for_ylat_coord and check_for_lon_coord, where it says the data does
not contain a validy lat/lon array. Have I misplaced the info in the
beginning? Frustrating.

Thanks,

Chris

--