specxy_anal

From: Bryan K Woods <bryan.woods_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:00:16 -0400

Hi all,
Does anyone know where I can find the source code to the specxy_anal
function (hopefully with comments) to calculate cospectra and
quadspectra. I am trying to verify the results of my NCL script against
another script written in R to look at the same data. I was hoping to be
able to reproduce the specxy_anal function in R so that I could compare
apples to apples. (Bonus points if the source code is in C or FORTRAN so
that I can directly port it in.) Alternatively, does anyone have any C
or FORTRAN routines to calculate co and quad spectra that I can plug
into both?
Thanks,
Bryan

--