Re: Why one more legend appears in my figure

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:40:17 -0600 (MDT)

Guangshan,

I don't think it is possible to position the legends as you describe.

However, you can do the kludgy thing of creating each item of the
legend as a single legend, and then you can position them however you
like.

Dave Brown may correct me here if I'm wrong about not being able to
position your legends as you described.

--Mary