Re: how to save the figures of NCL

From: huang fuxiang <hfx_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 12:24:19 +0800

Dear Debasish,

I just want to use NCL to generate some plots, and could not pay much time on learning NCL.

I studied the Emaple2 producing some plots over map. I have a question how to extract one specific district map not the global map, such as USA map, or China map. I have restricted the contour on a special district, but counld not restrict the map just on the same special district.

If you can give me some instruction?

Thanks,

Huang