Problem with masking a contour plot

From: Gina Henderson <ginah_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 12:33:23 -0400

Hi,

I am having some problems with trying to map a sub-region. I have a global
field that I am trying to plot a sub-region of but when I limit the map
view by lat and lon, and limit the lat and lon of the field being plotted,
my coutours get cut off at 0 degrees lon. I have tried converting the
longitude to go from -180 to 180 but this gives me an incorrect distribution
of contours for the region (I have another plot produced by a website of
what the distribution should look like).

How do I correctly specify the lat and lon sub-region for the map and
contour plotting? Attached are my program and input files.

Thanks, Gina.

--
Gina Henderson
Department of Geography