Re: how to draw a country map

From: huang fuxiang <hfx_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:13:15 +0800

Dear Dennis,

Thank you for your instruction. I read these two examples scripts. But, I found I could not run them, even if I download the ascii file of they need. I doubt maybe the directory I put the ascii file is not correct.

If I want to draw Chinese map, where could I download the ascii file for the boundaries of China?

Thanks a lot,

Huang