Re: Changing Size of plot after using gsmMaximize

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:49:41 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, Hassan Gilani wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to change the size of plot after using gsnMaximize resource.
>
> I tried to change the size using vpWidth and vpHeight resources but doesnt
> work.
>
> thanx in advance for the reply
>
> Hassan

Hassan,

If you still have the plot variable, then you can use the "setvalues"
statement to change the vpWidthF and vpHeightF resources. For example:

    res_at_gsnMaximize = True
    plot = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,data,res)

    setvalues plot
      "vpWidthF" : 0.5
      "vpHeightF" : 0.5
    end setvalues

   draw(plot) ; Plot will get redrawn in new size
   frame(wks)