Problem with downloading the Latest NCL Release

From: HUSEYIN OZDEMIR <h2ozdemir_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 04:26:35 -0700 (PDT)

When I try to download NCL after the registration to
"earthsystemgrid" web site, this warning comes: "You
don't have enough privileges to access the requested
resource. You can apply for NARCCAP group membership
here". Although I apply for NARCCAP group membership,
it gives error. What shall I do now?

huseyin