Re: What is the meaning of this warning?

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 06:51:12 -0600 (MDT)

> I got a warning when I run one of my script to make a plot in eps format
> " ==>SLATEC/NCL: DBETAI: P AND/OR Q IS LE ZERO: NERR= 2: LEVEL= 2 "
> It is displayed repeatedly when I run my script.
---------------------------

This has nothing to do with eps format.

The error is coming from the incomplete beta function

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/betainc.shtml

Note that arguments must be > 0.0
-------

Even if you do not explicitly use this function, it is used by
other NCL functions [eg: ttest ]

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/ttest.shtml

-----
It looks like you have passed bad data to a function.
If it is being displayed repeatedly, I speculate the function is
in a loop.

What version of NCL are you using?