Re: Problem to use "dim_sum_wgt" function

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:19:41 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

You are right that version 4.2.0.a034 should have these two functions.
Is it possible that you have multiple versions of NCL installed on
your system, and that you are pointing to an old version (pre
4.2.0.a034)?

To help debug this problem, please type the following and email me
all the output:

    which ncl
    ls -l `which ncl`
    ncl -V
    printenv NCARG_ROOT
    grep Id $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl

Thanks,

--Mary