contour plot

From: <araligin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 10:45:59 -0700

Hi ,

    I want to create a plot with contour of the correlation
coefficient of two variables. I could reach to the step where I can
create a plot of the correlation coefficient contour. I would like to
add to this contour plot a shaded contour of those value which are 90%
statistically significant.

   Can anybody help me how can I add those significant values
contours. It would be nice if any one can provide me with the sample
code through which I can get some idea.

Thanking you,
Nilesh