Re: workstation name

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 21:52:54 -0600

Hi Mateus,

Okay, I get it now! Thanks for your continued patience.

If I understand you this time, then I have attached a script that
should return the filename you are looking for, or
"missing" if it's one that can't be converted to a PNG file.

What I'm doing is getting the type of the workstation with
NhlClassName, and then if it is not x11 or NCGM, I retrieve
the filename and return it.

Let me know if this is still not what you need.

--Mary