linear regression correlation coefficient

From: Bryan K Woods <bryan.woods_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 14:15:12 -0400

I have a fairly basic question about the linear regressions that I don't
seem to be getting. Is there a simple way to calculate the correlation
coefficient of a linear regression. I am trying to get an R-squared
value that representations the percentage of variance in my data that is
explained by the linear regression. This type of regression would be
easy to get from most packages (even Excel) so I figure that there must
be some way to do it in NCL.

Thanks,
Bryan

--