Inverting file array order

From: Rosa Maria Nascimento dos Santos <rosasto_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:55:06 -0400 (AMT)

Hi,

Does anybody knows how can I invert an array order in a .nc file? Let's
say I have 1 or more variables that are varying in the vertical
according to the pressure level such as:

      VAR LEVEL
(0) T 50
(1) T 950
(10) T 1000

... and I want to invert the order of this variable and level in the file,
such as:

      VAR LEVEL
(0) T 1000
(1) T 950
(10) T 50

How can I do that? I Thought first doing a loop to make this, but it
didn't work well: it changed the level but not the var related to it!

Thanks,

Rosa

--
Rosa Maria Nascimento dos Santos