RE: [ncl-talk] read AERONET data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 16:50:18 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Lin,

Please see the attached test2.ncl script. It shows how to read
a particular field from your field, given the "," as a delimeter.
It also knocks of the first four lines, since these are headers.

The function "get_field" is what I've added to your script, and it
will return field you are interested in as an array of strings.
You can then use "stringtofloat" to convert the strings to float.

--Mary